Sunday, 22 August 2010

Dr. Alison Fraser


Dr. Alsion Fraser is the Chief Executive of Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council.

I'm not sure exactly what she is a doctor of, but clearly we have a proven case of some who is educated but not particularly intelligent. Anyone whose policy of zero tolerance to litter results in a 70 year old widow being prosecuted for knocking the ash end off a cigarette is clearly not on top of the job. She should sack Cllr. Darren Cooper immediately for intractible stupidity and apologize personally to the widow in question.

If she allows this to go ahead, she deserves to burn - stupid and unforgiven!

Nominated by : Old Nick
(sometimes even I have to stand up and be counted!)

6 comments:

Indyanhat said...

Good call Nick!

Holl said...

Living proof that non-smoking and ugly as fucking sin go hand in hand.

Roast the bitch, Nick.

TheBigYin said...

I nearly brought my beer back up when I saw this pic...but I suppose somebody is F****** it...arghhhh, the thought.

Anonymous said...

Not that Sandwell has an enviable record under the stewardship of Alison Fraser.

Stick to what you're got at, Ally, mine's a pint thanks love. Stupid little girl.

Catosays said...

I think Sandwell must be having a hissy fit this morning with all the e-mails flooding in.

Great blog and love the design.

Old Nick said...

Thank you for your comments. Admittedly it is not the greatest picture in the world but it is the only one I could find. I nicked it off the Council website.
Having said that, if they can't make their own Chief Executive look good there is clearly no hope for them!

I used to work in Oldbury. It is a complete shithole which is, I guess, why they renamed it Sandwell.