Friday, 8 October 2010

Dioclese



I nominate the blogger Dioclese for this disrespectful piece of shit on the Holy Father. He should be burned at the stake and then dragged down below forever unforgiven!

Nominated by : Canterbury Belle

The fucker has it in for the Catholic Church. This is just the latest in a line of his heretical diatribes. He's clearly more at home with you than with God, so you can have him - and good fucking riddance to bad rubbish.

Nominated by : Anonymous

Dioclese clearly treats the almighty with contempt and deserves to be taken into the pit for all eternity until he learns the error of his ways. All the Godless should be treated in this way but he should be at the front of the queue for the ovens, rightly never forgiven.

Nominated by : Holy Roller

(Sorry, mate - but a nomination is a nomination. The people decide! Old Nick)

10 comments:

Indyanhat said...

Nick, a nomination from an anonymous source is not to my mind a real nomination, do we not have the right to 'face' our accusers???

Forgiven (and applauded)

Dioclese said...

Don't worry about it, Nick. I shall wear this nomination as a badge of pride and a two fingered salute to all the zealots out there!

Old Nick said...

It pains me to accept the nomination for a friend, but rules are rules and I apply them without favour.

Indyanhat, you are quite right but I accept all nominations and let the people decide. To be honest, I don't get enough nominations but the site is still pretty new and I am hopeful it will pick up.

Dioclese said...

Nick, I find it interesting that you got more reaction from the cafflicks when I had a go at the Pope than you got from the muslims for burning Mohammed.

I think we might just have identified who the real fundamentalist fanatics are?

Dioclese said...

And by the way, Anonymous, isn't the phrase "for all eternity until he learns the error of his ways" an oxymoron?

Dioclese said...

And just to prove I never learn : http://dioclese.blogspot.com/2011/01/papal-bull.html

Ollie Burtons Grandad said...

Hmm I vote for a burning, you daft old goat.

Flaxen Saxon said...

Nick, I make a special plea for the good Dioclese. I argue that he does stalwart work in the corporate world. He makes your work easy by identifying those evil cunts deserving a good honest ‘pitch fucking’. Perhaps you have become distracted with your protracted disagreement with Jahweh. After a close reading of the book of ‘Joshua’ I suspect that on many ethical and moral issues you are in close agreement. In truth I can find little to distinguish between you both. And yes, the Pappa is a Nazi (sorry, not a current Nazi, only when Hitler was alive) and if not a paedophile has only protected paedophile priests. You would be well advised to leave Dioclese, your Gad fly, (oops not the right philosopher ref) to continue to do your shit.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the church stalwarts should remember their own cant of turning the other cheek...hypocritical cunts

Dioclese said...

Personally I just love a good hypocrite. Thanks for the support!