Thursday, 14 October 2010

The 'killers' of Anna Raccoon


No flames surround this picture for the first time in the short history of this blog.

A well respected fellow blogger, Anna Raccoon, has been subjected to the vilest of negative propaganda and driven off the blogosphere in the most foul and disgusting way. For the story in her own words, click here.

I feel that this short tribute - inadequate as it will inevitably be - must serve as her 'obituary'. Freedom of expression and speech is one of the UK's fundamental principals ever since the signature of the Magna Carta. The people who have driven this eloquent and respected lady away must not be allowed to succeed.

Nominated by  : Dioclese, Old Nick, Old Bailey

5 comments:

Sir Henry Morgan said...

Yes, I liked Anna too.

She'll be back.

Anonymous said...

you want to get the fb page responsible on your candidates list.

robbiethered said...

Very sad. I'm missing her already.

If i may modify a classic quote from Watership Down:

"My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped writing today."

I say we lambast the slimy cowards who drove her away, until they really are in Hell, living or not.
I and my friends feel every respect and gratitude for Anna Raccon, and nothing but contempt for those who have done this to her. They wouldn't say it to our faces, I'll bet.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
It's the little changes which will make the largest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

my blog post: get more info

Anonymous said...

Anna Racoon alias Susan Nundy alias Balckie was a vitriol narcissistic creature who persecuted innocent people. She was a Jimmy Savile fan and a child abuse debunker who made up very entertaining stories as long as you were not one of the people she libeled.

The sooner we do not hear her name again the better. She has been dying for many years and lets hope this is not another fake attempt to get sympathy.