Thursday, 19 November 2015

Abdelhamid Abaaoud



28 year old Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a Belgian national, grew up in Molenbeek, a district of Brussels known for its many Arab immigrants and an area where the radical Salafist ideology has flourished among some young Muslims.

It is not clear when Abaaoud became radicalised. He attended one of Belgium's top secondary schools - Saint-Pierre d'Uccle. He dropped out, or was thrown out, and became involved in petty crime, where he first became known to the authorities.

He was in contact with Mehdi Nemmouche, a jihadist of Franco-Algerian origin, who shot and killed four people at the Jewish Museum in Brussels in May 2014.

Belgian authorities suspect that Abaaoud helped organise and finance a terror cell in Verviers, eastern Belgium. It was broken up in a police raid in January.

An IS propaganda video in 2014 showed Abaaoud in a vehicle that was dragging mutilated bodies behind it. Soon after, Abaaoud recruited his 13-year-old brother to join him in Syria - making him one of IS's youngest recruits.

Abaaoud was also linked to a foiled attack aboard a Thalys express train from Amsterdam to Paris in August 2015. A gunman, Ayoub El-Khazzani, was overpowered by passengers aboard the high-speed train as it travelled through northern France towards Paris. He was also listed as a suspect in a foiled attack in April on a church concert hall in the southern Paris suburb of Villejuif.

French investigators believe that the jihadist killed in a police raid on Wednesday organised last week's Paris attacks which killed at least 129 people.

Saturday, 17 October 2015

Christopher Harper-Mercer


Christopher Harper-Mercer walked into Umpqua Community College in Roseberg, Oregon on 1st October 2105 and fatally shot an assistant professor and eight students in a classroom. Nine other students were injured.

Harper-Mercer, who was a student in the writing class, entered the classroom and fired a warning shot. Some witnesses said he then forced fellow students to the center of the classroom. He deliberately spared one student's life so that student could deliver a package from him to police before he opened fire on the other students. He forced this student to sit at the back of the classroom and watch as he continued shooting with two handguns.

He first shot the assistant English professor at point-blank range. He allegedly asked two students for their religion, shooting them after they gave him a response. Other witnesses said he asked if students were Christians, telling those who replied in the affirmative that they would go to heaven as he shot them.

Some students were shot multiple times. One woman was struck several times in the stomach while trying to close a classroom door. He made a woman beg for her life before shooting her, shot another woman when she tried to reason with him, and shot a third woman in the leg after she tried to defend herself with a desk. One victim, Sarena Dawn Moore, was killed while trying to climb back into a wheelchair at his orders.

Thankfully the little shit didn't survive the subsequent encounter with Oregon police.

Monday, 31 August 2015

Ayoub El-Khazzani


Ayoub El-Khazzani got onto a high speed train in Belgium and opened fire on passengers before being overpowered by off duty US military personnel and a British businessman when his gun jammed.

Khazzani was armed with a Kalashnikov assault rifle, 270 rounds of ammunition, a Luger pistol, a bottle of petrol, a box-cutter and a hammer.

Khazzani denies planning to launch a terrorist attack, saying he had come across a stash of weapons in a Belgian park and decided to use it to rob passengers.

He came to the attention of anti-terror authorities for having jihadist beliefs and attending a radical mosque in the southern city of Algeciras and was flagged up to France by the Spanish authorities in February 2014 as an Islamist extremist who may travel to France.

He clearly intended to murder innocent passengers indiscriminately.

Sunday, 28 June 2015

Seifeddine Rezgui


23 year old engineering student Seifeddine Rezgui, a 'normal' youth from a poor but respectable background walked onto a beach in Tunisia and opened fire on holidaymakers sunning themselves on the beach.

Eyewitnesses said Rezgui picked out his victims carefully, apparently sparing all Tunisians he came across, including a group of hotel workers who formed a human shield to stop him entering a building next to the one he eventually targeted.

He was laughing and relaxed during the killing spree, which went on for about half an hour, according to survivors.

An avid user of social media, his status updates prior to the New Year mostly focus on hip hop and Real Madrid but he suddenly began posting recurring messages of jihad around the time he began attending mosques controlled by radical preachers in the months leading up to Friday's attack in Sousse. It stated: 'If the love of jihad is a crime, everyone can testify that I am a criminal'

He certainly is - but at least now he's a dead criminal.

Thursday, 25 June 2015

Dylann Roof


Before he opened fire on members of a Bible study group at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, Dylann Roof sat with them. He might have prayed with them.

21 year old Roof shot and killed nine people inside the historic Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, near the heart of Charleston's tourist district. Eight died at the scene; a ninth died at a hospital.

Authorities were shocked not only by the killings but that the violence occurred in a house of worship."People in prayer Wednesday evening. A ritual, a coming together, praying, worshiping God. An awful person to come in and shoot them is inexplicable," said Charleston Mayor Joe Riley.

Since his arrest, Roof has been linked to a racist website expressing extremist views. A friend, when questioned, said Roof was planning a shooting spree at a school. He didn't seem to think it worth reporting. Amazingly, he was given the gun used in the shooting as a birthday present.

At the court hearing, some members of the families of the victims said they would forgive him in the true spirit of Christianity. We say the mad racist scumbag should never be forgiven for what he's done.

Friday, 8 May 2015

Mohammed Khubaib


Mohammed Khubaib, a restaurant boss originally from Pakistan, befriended girls and then ‘hooked’ them with alcohol - normally vodka - in an attempt to make them ‘compliant’ to sexual advances.

The 43-year-old married Peterborough businessman, who lived in the city with his wife and children, would pursue his interest ‘away from his home and family’, using his restaurant as a ‘focal point’.The father of five groomed vulnerable under-age girls by giving them money, gifts or cigarettes before plying them with alcohol.

Following a trial at the Old Bailey he was found guilty of forcing a 14-year-old girl to perform a sex act on him and nine counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation involving girls aged from 12 to 15 between November 2010 and January 2013.

Khubaib raped a 14-year-old girl in August 2007 by forcing her to perform oral sex on him after she was given alcohol and then ‘rewarded’ with £5, the court heard. The girl's mother said the youngster found giving evidence at his trial ‘worse than she expected’ after her father broke down in tears when she went into the courtroom.

( Read more about this in the Daily Mail )

Monday, 20 April 2015

Clive Howard


Clive Howard of Stowmarket, Suffolk is a dangerous sexual predator who attacked women in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. He will serve 10 years and three months before parole is considered.

Howard admitted seven counts of rape, three of kidnap and one of attempted rape against six women.

Judge Stephen Holt said: "This was a campaign of sexual offences over many years. Two of the victims describe you spanking them - this is additional humiliation and degradation. There was clearly a significant degree of planning and targeting. All of the victims' statements show a similar pattern of how terrified they were and the ongoing effect this has had."

Fifteen women have contacted police since his first court appearance fearing they had been targeted by the rapist, who admitted 11 offences :

  • Six counts of rape against a woman in Ely between November 1986 and March 1993
  • Attempted kidnap of a woman at 02.15 BST in Glisson Road, near the junction with Lynwood Road, Cambridge, on 5 May 2013
  • Attempted rape of a different woman at 02:45 BST at Christ's Pieces, Cambridge, on 5 May 2013
  • Attempted kidnap of a women at 02.00 BST in Cavendish Road, Cambridge, and another woman at 04:40 BST in Clarendon Road, Cambridge, on 15 February 2014
  • Rape of a woman in St Helens Wharf car park, Norwich, on 30 May 2014



Friday, 17 April 2015

Petri Kurti


13 year old Petri Kurti has become one of the UK's youngest murderers after he was jailed for killing a woman he had just mugged by stamping on her face so hard it left a footprint on her cheek. After he murdered 47-year-old Glynis Bensley he fled to a nearby park in Smethwick, West Midlands and boasted about the savage attack.

Kurti teamed up with Zoheb Majid with the sole intention of carrying out a violent robbery. CCTV footage captured him jumping Ms Bensley in the street as she made her way home from Seven Stars pub. Majid joined in seconds later before the pair flipped her body over to ransack her pockets. Kurti was then filmed stamping on her face, leaving a shoe print on her skin.

He sentenced the 13-year-old to 12 years imprisonment for the murder with five years concurrent for robbery. Zoheb Majid, 20, was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment for manslaughter and robbery.

He was given another 12 months, to run concurrently, for another street robbery carried out with his 25-year-old sister whilst on bail for the murder on February 4. The teenager was ordered to be detained at Her Majesty's Pleasure - the equivalent of a minimum term life sentence for a youth.

Letting this little bastard rot in jail is too good for him.

( We were unable to find a picture of this thug, but will happily remedy that if anyone has one to send us )

Sunday, 5 April 2015

Kevin Bollaert



Kevin Christopher Bollaert is the owner of a now-offline “revenge porn” website based in California. He was sentenced Friday to 18 years behind bars, according to a news release from the California attorney general’s office.

Bollaert, 27, had been found guilty in February of six counts of extortion and 21 counts of identity theft. He faced a maximum of 23 years in prison.

Prosecutors said Bollaert created a website that allowed people to post explicit images of people without their permission. The site also posted personal information of the people in the pictures without their consent, Attorney General Kamala Harris said.

The sexually explicit material, primarily of women, was routinely posted by angry former boyfriends and ex-husbands, authorities said. It contained their real names and links to their Facebook profiles.

Bollaert created a second website that solicited payments of $250 to $350 from people who wanted to have the photographs deleted. Bollaert made about $30,000 on that site, the attorney general’s office said.

“Sitting behind a computer, committing what is essentially a cowardly and criminal act will not shield predators from the law or jail.” Harris said. “We will continue to be vigilant and investigate and prosecute those who commit these deplorable acts.”

CNN affiliate KFMB reported that Bollaert’s father apologized to the victims during Friday’s hearing, saying “how sorry we are here today because of a shameful, stupid, inappropriate thing my son did. My heart goes out to all of you.”

The station also reported his defense attorney admitted her client made moral transgressions but wasn’t legally responsible for the 10,170 photos submitted in the year the websites operated.

Ironically, the picture in the newspapers with his girlfriend has her face pixellated out when it was exactly for not doing that that the bastard needs burning.

Nominated by: Fred West

Thursday, 19 February 2015

Chris Storey

21 year old Chris Storey broke his ex-girlfriend's back in four places, and left her with six cracked teeth and a hole in her retina after he attacked her because she went on a night out.

Lindsey Pringle spent 12 days in hospital after the savage beating in August last year.

Miss Pringle broke up with Storey the day before the attack because of his controlling behaviour, but when he saw her in a Newcastle nightclub he ordered her to go home saying he would smash up her flat if she didn’t agree.

At the time of the assault Storey was already serving a community order for stabbing Miss Pringle in the neck with a key.

Storey, of Walker, Newcastle, who admitted causing grievous bodily harm was also made the subject of a lifelong restraining against Miss Pringle. The court also heard he has a previous conviction for harassment of another partner.

You can read the full sickening story of this thug [here]

Friday, 9 January 2015

Cherif and Said Kouachi


On 7 January 2015, at about 11:30 CET, Cherif and Said Kouachi armed with Kalashnikov rifles, a shotgun, and an RPG launcher entered the offices of the French satirical newspaper #CharlieHebdo in Paris.

The attack resulted in the deaths of at least 20 people, including the editor Stéphane "Charb" Charbonnier, eight other Charlie Hebdo employees, and two National Police officers, while at least 12 others were wounded. The gunmen entered the building and began shooting with automatic weapons, shouting "Allahu Akbar", Arabic for "God is great".

Cherif Kouachi, who also went by the name Abu Issen, was part of the "Buttes-Chaumont network" that helped send would-be jihadists to fight for al-Qaeda in Iraq after the United States and United Kingdom led invasion in 2003. Chérif was arrested in January 2005, at age 22, when he and another man were about to leave for Bashar al-Assad's Syria – at the time the gateway for jihadists to fight US troops in Iraq. In 2008, Chérif Kouachi was convicted of terrorism and sentenced to three years in prison, with 18 months suspended, for having assisted in sending fighters to militant Islamist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's group

His brother Said visited Yemen in 2008 for a number of months and trained with Al Qaeda militants in the Arabian Peninsula.

After a massive manhunt by French authorities, the brothers were tracked down to the office of Création Tendance Découverte, a signage production company, on an industrial estate in Dammartin-en-Goële. They had a 26-year-old male hostage who they were apparently unaware of. The hostage was hiding inside of a cardboard box and had been texting police during the siege for around three hours.

During the eight-hour siege, at least three explosions had gone off near the building. Agence France-Presse (AFP) reported that both Kouachi brothers were killed after they came out firing on security forces. Their hostage was rescued unharmed.

Anyone who thinks that these two psychopaths have earned their place in heaven for their actions is seriously deluded. We can think of a much warmer place.