Monday, 20 April 2015

Clive Howard


Clive Howard of Stowmarket, Suffolk is a dangerous sexual predator who attacked women in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. He will serve 10 years and three months before parole is considered.

Howard admitted seven counts of rape, three of kidnap and one of attempted rape against six women.

Judge Stephen Holt said: "This was a campaign of sexual offences over many years. Two of the victims describe you spanking them - this is additional humiliation and degradation. There was clearly a significant degree of planning and targeting. All of the victims' statements show a similar pattern of how terrified they were and the ongoing effect this has had."

Fifteen women have contacted police since his first court appearance fearing they had been targeted by the rapist, who admitted 11 offences :

  • Six counts of rape against a woman in Ely between November 1986 and March 1993
  • Attempted kidnap of a woman at 02.15 BST in Glisson Road, near the junction with Lynwood Road, Cambridge, on 5 May 2013
  • Attempted rape of a different woman at 02:45 BST at Christ's Pieces, Cambridge, on 5 May 2013
  • Attempted kidnap of a women at 02.00 BST in Cavendish Road, Cambridge, and another woman at 04:40 BST in Clarendon Road, Cambridge, on 15 February 2014
  • Rape of a woman in St Helens Wharf car park, Norwich, on 30 May 2014



Friday, 17 April 2015

Petri Kurti


13 year old Petri Kurti has become one of the UK's youngest murderers after he was jailed for killing a woman he had just mugged by stamping on her face so hard it left a footprint on her cheek. After he murdered 47-year-old Glynis Bensley he fled to a nearby park in Smethwick, West Midlands and boasted about the savage attack.

Kurti teamed up with Zoheb Majid with the sole intention of carrying out a violent robbery. CCTV footage captured him jumping Ms Bensley in the street as she made her way home from Seven Stars pub. Majid joined in seconds later before the pair flipped her body over to ransack her pockets. Kurti was then filmed stamping on her face, leaving a shoe print on her skin.

He sentenced the 13-year-old to 12 years imprisonment for the murder with five years concurrent for robbery. Zoheb Majid, 20, was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment for manslaughter and robbery.

He was given another 12 months, to run concurrently, for another street robbery carried out with his 25-year-old sister whilst on bail for the murder on February 4. The teenager was ordered to be detained at Her Majesty's Pleasure - the equivalent of a minimum term life sentence for a youth.

Letting this little bastard rot in jail is too good for him.

( We were unable to find a picture of this thug, but will happily remedy that if anyone has one to send us )

Sunday, 5 April 2015

Kevin Bollaert



Kevin Christopher Bollaert is the owner of a now-offline “revenge porn” website based in California. He was sentenced Friday to 18 years behind bars, according to a news release from the California attorney general’s office.

Bollaert, 27, had been found guilty in February of six counts of extortion and 21 counts of identity theft. He faced a maximum of 23 years in prison.

Prosecutors said Bollaert created a website that allowed people to post explicit images of people without their permission. The site also posted personal information of the people in the pictures without their consent, Attorney General Kamala Harris said.

The sexually explicit material, primarily of women, was routinely posted by angry former boyfriends and ex-husbands, authorities said. It contained their real names and links to their Facebook profiles.

Bollaert created a second website that solicited payments of $250 to $350 from people who wanted to have the photographs deleted. Bollaert made about $30,000 on that site, the attorney general’s office said.

“Sitting behind a computer, committing what is essentially a cowardly and criminal act will not shield predators from the law or jail.” Harris said. “We will continue to be vigilant and investigate and prosecute those who commit these deplorable acts.”

CNN affiliate KFMB reported that Bollaert’s father apologized to the victims during Friday’s hearing, saying “how sorry we are here today because of a shameful, stupid, inappropriate thing my son did. My heart goes out to all of you.”

The station also reported his defense attorney admitted her client made moral transgressions but wasn’t legally responsible for the 10,170 photos submitted in the year the websites operated.

Ironically, the picture in the newspapers with his girlfriend has her face pixellated out when it was exactly for not doing that that the bastard needs burning.

Nominated by: Fred West